Lion’s Head Early Morning Hike
Start the day ahead of the rest of the city to see some of the best views of Table Mountain, Robben Island, the Twelve Apostles and Cape Town.
Private tours can be arranged in advance.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
See the city awaken from this spectacular route with either moderate or difficult options.
This is a moderate hike with options of staying largely on paths which include some chains and ladders to assist you. There is an option including a short, difficult section of rock scrambling using fixed chains and steel steps. This is probably the most popular hike on the Table Mountain chain, providing breath-taking 360-degree views, weather permitting, of the city, Robben Island, mountains and the coastline.
This is the grandest view of Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles.
There is always a relaxed and friendly vibe on the summit where early-rising locals and visitors congregate daily.
Departure Point :Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/8/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.