Limoncello tour with tasting in ENGLISH (ENGLISH TOUR)
The "Cassano 1875" was born in the Sorrento Peninsula and produces artisan liqueurs and jams.
Over the years it has distinguished itself for the quality of its products and for the prestige of its customers, selected and faithful.
The key product is the Sorrento limoncello obtained by infusion in ethyl alcohol of
"oval Sorrento" lemon peels with the only addition of water and granulated sugar.
The final alcohol content is 30 °.
In 1999, for its unique and extraordinary qualities, the recognition of PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) was conferred. This recognition is granted by the competent authority (IS.ME.CERT.) After careful and meticulous checks on the quality of the product used and on the production process.
The cultivation of lemon, its peeling, infusion and the preparation of the liqueur take place exclusively within the geographical area of the Sorrento Peninsula.
per adult from
What's included :
- TOUR / PRODUCT TASTING
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Possibility of transport ON REQUEST
Departure Point :Via Marina di Cassano, 40, 80063 Piano di Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.