Limon Highlights 6 in 1 Private Tour. Shore Excursion from Limon
In this private tour just for your party, you will be able to visit Puerto Limon's main attractions. You will visit Cahuita National Park and take a nature walk, Take a boat tour along Tortuguero canal and its abundant wildlife, visit a banana plantation, visit the souvenir shops, enjoy the country drive and sightseeing around the Caribbean province of Costa Rica. All this with a private driver and deluxe van just for your party.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Canal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
Cahuita National Park is a terrestrial and marine national park in the Caribbean La Amistad Conservation Area of Costa Rica located on the southern Caribbean coast in Limón Province, connected to the town of Cahuita. Cahuita National Park is unique in Costa Rica for its close relationship with the community, an example of shared management between the community and government for a sustainable development at community level. Participation of park guards and community life stands out through a shared governance management.
In this ecosystem, nestled in the Caribbean but with forest environment, you will find species such as raccoons, sloths, iguanas and basilisks. You will also notice snakes like tinsel and tamagá, and birds like the black hawk. Inside the park it is possible to perform recreational sports and hiking the trails, or simply enjoy the beaches swimming or sunbathing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
Parque Nacional Tortuguero is a protected wilderness area on Costa Rica's northern Caribbean coast. Its beaches are famous nesting grounds for sea turtles, including endangered green turtles. The park's freshwater creeks and lagoons, which can be navigated by boat or canoe, shelter spectacled caimans and river turtles. The surrounding dense rainforest is also rich with wildlife, from monkeys to many bird species. Our tour includes a peaceful boat journey along the canals for admire the rich biodiversity of the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Puerto Limón, commonly known as Limón, is the capital city and main hub of Limón province, as well as of the canton of Limón in Costa Rica. It is the seventh largest city in Costa Rica, with a population of over 55,000, and is home of the Afro-Costa Rican community. The caribbean province is a natural paradise, formed by a combination of dense jungles, imposing mountains, and paradisiac beaches. Limon has the highest percentage of protected land in Costa Rica, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its vegetation is exuberant as are the cultures throughout the province.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Terminal Hernan Garron Salazar - JAPDEVA, Principio de la ruta 32,, Limón, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up location is the main entrance of the pier. Puerto Limon Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.