Limahuli Garden Self-Guided Tour
A unique opportunity to engage with the rare and culturally significant plants of Kauai, their stories and how they connect with people who care for them. Experience a place that inspires and leaves you with a spirit of authenticity and aloha to last a lifetime.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Limahuli Garden and Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Limahuli Garden and Preserve, 5-8291 Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, Kauai, HI 96714
Ancient terraces, ancient wisdom, life and relationships with the land, the forest, and the water… the stories unfold as you open your guidebook and make your way through this special place. Envision what the valley might have looked like when the first Hawaiians arrived as you follow the path through the native forest walk. Discover the plants that traveled with them in their canoes and how their culture was inseparable from the plants that sustained them. Contemplate the impact of plant invaders and learn what is being done today to protect fragile ecosystems. Ascend to the Whale Trail and take in the dramatic panorama of the ocean. Feel the spirit of Limahuli.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :5-8301 Kuhio Hwy, Kilauea, HI 96754, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please wear you mask upon arrival and follow the signs for one way check in for your safety and ours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.