Lima Magic Night, Barranco Tour & Dinner Show (Small Group)
Explore the world-famous Lima´s Magic Water Circuit enjoying a show of magical lights, lasers and water fountains combined with relaxation music and a great atmosphere. Afterwards, explore the bohemian district of Barranco visiting its colorful streets, bars, restaurants, graffiti walls and its famous Bridge of Sights. Finish your day with a delightful peruvian dinner enjoying a multicultural show of folkloric dances.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Transportation (Minivan or SUV).
- Tour Guide on board.
- Admission ticket to the Magic Water Circuit.
- Dinner Buffet & Show of Typical Dances.
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Entry/Admission - Damajuana
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Pick up/Drop off from Lima Airport or Port of Callao (US$ 15.00 extra per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Start your night tour in Lima with the pickup from your hotel onboard a private minivan or SUV. Visit the Magic Water Circuit, a complex of 13 beautiful water fountains with a show of water, lights, lasers, and soothing music. The park, officially called Parque de la Reserva, had received a record guinness for having the largest number of water fountains in a public park.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Admire the enormous houses, churches, narrow and colorful streets, and active nightlife of Barranco. Cross above the Bridge of Sights, explore the typical Walk to the Baths which offers people direct access to the beaches of Lima and see the many authentic bars and restaurants of the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Damajuana, Barranco, Av. República de Panamá 240, Cercado de Lima 15049, Peru
Finally, enjoy a delightful dinner buffet with the most recognized dishes of the Peruvian cuisine in a tourist restaurant in Barranco.
Try delicious food such as Lomo Saltado, Ceviche, Aji de Gallina, as well as many other dessert and salad options. Enjoy a unique show of Peruvian dances from the different regions of the country. Learn more about the culture and folklore of Peru. Our tour guide will drop you off back to your hotel at the end of the show.
The Water Magic Circuit is closed on Mondays. On this day, we offer a detailed tour through the illuminated streets of the Lima´s Historic Downtown instead.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima is included for this tour.• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao and San Miguel Area, please consider an extra of US$ 15.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian & vegan options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.