Lima Local Maket visit with Ceviche cooking class and Pisco Sour tasting
Peruvian cuisine is receiving worldwide recognition and Cala restaurant has a special place in the local gastronomic field. At this lovely restaurant, which boasts a priviledged location right on the shore of the Pacific Ocean, you will delight in the culinary pleasures Peru has to offer and you will learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour and our celebrated cebiche. Then, you will be able to enjoy an exquisite beachfront gourmet lunch. Our tour includes a visit to a traditional Peruvian market where you will appreciate the natural produce and ingredients that have made our food famous. Includes a chef´s apron and an official certificate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores
- Entry/Admission - EcoMarket San Isidro
- Entry/Admission - Cala
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Before pick up we are going to one of the most famous market in Lima
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: EcoMarket San Isidro, Calle Miguel Dasso, Lima Peru
From EcoMarket we are going to Cala for prepare the delicious ceviche and taste our famous Peruvian drink - Pisco Sour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cala, Circuito de Playas, Barranco 15063, Peru
Get ready to admire through the incredible view of this restaurant the coast of Lima, and enjoy your delicious ceviche and pisco sour!
After finish your activities the shuttle will leave you in your hotel or stay.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Price only offers Free Pick ups from Miraflores, San isidroPlease write us to info@viajesrepublica to set your pick up from your hotel or stay
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.