Lima: Half Day City Tour
Explore the colonial and modern sides of the city known as the "City of Kings". Through your informative guide, get well acquainted with this city and be amazed by Lima's history and all that it has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Half day tour guide
- Santo Domingo Convent Entrance
- Audio guidance
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Known as 'The City of Kings', Lima has many iconic landmarks and destinations, many of which you will get to explore on this tour. Combining the modern and colonial parts of the city, start your day of discovery visiting the beautiful districts of Miraflores and San Isidro before heading to the city's fascinating historic center. Whilst in this unique part of the city, you will have time to explore some of its most historically significant streets, leading to the Plaza de Armas. You will also have enough time to take pictures of the amazing colonial architecture that surrounds it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Miraflores Boardwalk, Malecon de la Reserva 275, Lima 15074 Peru
Continue on your tour with a visit to the impressive Convent of Santo Domingo, an astonishing building built in the colonial style. After exploring the historical center, you will head toward the more modern Miraflores and make a stop at the Parque del Amor, a beautiful spot with a panoramic view of the Lima bay area. From this vantage point, you will be able to take some truly stunning holiday photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in Miraflores and San Isidro districts.Minimum of 3 persons per bookSolo travellers need a supplement confirmation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.