Lima Gourmet Night: Peruvian Biodiversity Food Experience
You will start this culinary journey with a Peruvian chocolate and cacao workshop – definitely the best way to get your taste buds going! The experience will continue with Amazonian bites where you will learn about the flora and fauna of this unique region. Then, it will be the Andes’ turn! You will be discovering through the interpretation of chef André Patsias the savours of different spices and ingredients that grow in the Peruvian highlands. We will then head to chef John Evans’ restaurant, featuring the Pacific Coast. You will get to savour fresh fish, seafood and other unusual ingredients from the sea cooked in diversified and fascinating ways! to end the evening the best way possible, you will taste a cocktail in one of the world's 100 best bars. A cocktail created by Carnaval bar, in collaboration with Central restaurant. During this Lima gourmet evening, you will be invited to discover, a series of exquisite bites – 21 in total including the chocolates and cocktail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pickup and dropoff to hotels in Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro districts
What's excluded :
- Local 18% sales tax, which can be exonerated by sending a passport scan/photo of every participant
Get ready for a 21-course dinner! Spend a gourmet evening in Lima discovering Peruvian gastronomy by dining at the tables of Lima’s newest generation of chefs, including Alonso Villanueva (Tribu), André Patsias (Statera) and John Evans (Barra Lima). You will also meet cacao and chocolate expert Amanda Jo Wildey and the Carnaval team led by mixologist Aaron Díaz.
This 5-hour gourmet experience will allow you to travel around Peru through its incredible biodiversity, and learn more about its numerous ecosystems. Live a true gastronomic journey through the three regions of Peru, selva, sierra and costa, in the time of one evening. During this Lima gourmet evening, you will be invited to discover, with all your senses, a series of exquisite bites – 21 in total including the chocolates and cocktail – that showcases how biodiversely rich Peru is while digging head-first into Peruvian history and culture – every bite has a story to tell!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included in any hotel in Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro districts.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with many food restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.