Lima - Cusco - Machu Picchu 5 Days
• Day 1: Transfer airport - Hotel in Lima city / City tour in the city of Lima.
• Day 2: Transfer airport - Hotel in Cusco city / City tour in the city of Cusco.
• Day 3: Sacred Valley of the Incas - Pisac – Ollantaytambo / Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu Town.
• Day 4: Machu Picchu Pueblo - Machu Picchu archaeological place / Machu Picchu Village - Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
• Day 5: Transfer Hotel in Cusco - Airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WHAT INCLUDES?
- Transfers hotel / airport / hotel (Lima and Cusco city)
- Tourist transport to visit all the tourist attractions offered.
- Professional tourist guide to visit all the tourist attractions.
- Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Cusco)
- Round trip transport Cusco city / Ollantaytambo train station.
- Round trip bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food (except for the Sacred Valley of the Incas). Airplane Tickets. Others that are not mentioned in this travel package.
- DAY 1:TRANSFER AIRPORT - HOTEL IN LIMA CITY.
Upon your arrival at Jorge Chávez International Airport, our team of collaborators will be waiting for you to take you from the airport to your hotel in the city of Lima.
CITY TOUR IN THE CITY OF LIMA.
We will begin our tour by making a brief stop at the Intihuatana Park. We will continue our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
Then we will continue with our tour, visiting the Historical Center of Lima.
DAY 2:TRANSFER AIRPORT - HOTEL IN CUSCO CITY.
Upon your arrival at Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, our team of collaborators will be waiting for you to take you from the airport to your hotel in the city of Cusco.
CITY TOUR IN THE CITY OF CUSCO.
We will start the tour visiting the Cathedral of Cusco. After the tour of the cathedral, we will go to the Inca temple of Qoricancha. After visiting the Inca Qoricancha temple, we will return to the bus that will take us to the impressive archaeological center of Sacsayhuaman that was built entirely with huge stones finely carved and that fit together with great precision. Within the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman, we will also visit the archaeological sites of Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay,
DAY 3SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - PISAC - OLLANTAYTAMBO.
We will start the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas taking the route Cusco - Pisac - Urubamba.
OLLANTAYTAMBO - MACHU PICCHU TOWN.
After visiting the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo, we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo where we will board the train that will take us to the town of Machu Picchu where we will spend the night.
DAY 4MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO - MACHU PICCHU ARCHAEOLOGICAL PLACE.
Your guide will be at your hotel in Machu Picchu Town to pick you up and go to the town's bus station to go you to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. After registering at the entrance gate to the archaeological site (presenting your original passport) you will start a guided tour of approximately 2 hours through the majestic Machu Picchu..
MACHU PICCHU TOWN - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO.
Keep in mind that during the high season it is very difficult to find train tickets back from Machu Picchu Pueblo to the Ollantaytambo train station, we recommend booking this tour 2 or 3 weeks in advance to avoid any inconvenience. Once at the Ollantaytambo train station, your transportation will be waiting for you to bring you back to the city of Cusco and leave it at your hotel in the city of Cusco.
DAY 5TRANSFER HOTEL IN CUSCO - AIRPORT.
We will pick you up from your hotel (hotels located in the city of Cusco) to take you to the airport in the city of Cusco.
Departure Point :From your hotel or from the main square of the Cusco city. (It will depends of the location of your hotel in Cusco city)
Departure Time :Pick up from your hotel in Cusco: 10 am. Pick up for your visit to the archeological place of Machu Picchu: 7 - 8 am.
Return Detail :To your accommodation in Cusco city.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take your passport or ID with you.
- Bring your Income tickets with you.
- Do not forget your medicines (if required).
- Always carry maps with the address of your hotel.
- Bring sunscreen.
- A good camera.
- Do not be afraid to ask for help at any time.
- Poncho in case it is going to rain.
- Hiking shoes.
- Warm clothes.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- If you want to take the special service VISTADOME OF PERURAIL or, THE 360° SERVICE OF INCA RAIL, you must add $ 40.00 dollars. If you wish to climb the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain you must add $ 25.00 dollars (subject to availability).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.