Lima Classic Private Tour: Local Market, Cordano Tavern, Cathedral, Casa Aliaga
We will pick you up from your hotel this morning to transfer you to the wholesale fruit market, that houses the most priced treasures of the coast, highlands, and jungle. You can enjoy delicious and refreshing fruit juices before you are transferred to Limas Historic Downtown, a World Heritage Site listed by UNESCO. You will visit the Main Square, the Presidential Palace, and other monumental buildings in the surroundings that are still being used. You will visit the Lima Cathedral, Peru's main church built between 1542 and 162. You will then visit the Cordano tavern, where you will taste the famous pan con jamón del país (Peruvian ham sandwich), and you will then go the Aliaga House, an ancient viceregal construction delivered by Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains (Jerónimo de Aliaga) when he founded the city. The construction of this house started in 1535. You will be transferred to a local restaurant where you can enjoy a "piqueo" of a variety of Peruvian dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Cathedral and Casa Aliaga.
- Appetizer in Cordano Tavern
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado nro 1 de Surquillo, Av. Paseo de la Republica, Lima Peru
At the local market, you can enjoy delicious and refreshing fruit juices.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Lima, Jiron Huallaga Centro Historico, Lima 15001 Peru
Considered the cultural heritage of humanity. It is located on the east side of the main square of Lima. Its facade in Renaissance style.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
A colonial mansion gifted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to Jerónimo de Aliaga.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: RESTAURANTE CORDANO, Jr. Áncash 202, Lima 15001, Peru
Bar Cordano famous and traditional bar located next to the Government Palace where delicious dishes are served and have a variety of drinks. It is one of the few surviving businesses of the time. Here you can taste a little of our gastronomy.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Cathedral is closed on Sunday morning. In replacement, you will visit Santo Domingo church.
- Most travelers can participate
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.