Lima City Tour and Water Fountain Afternoon Private
The best way to know Lima, the city of kings and capital of Peru.
We will show you the three historical periods of our capital: pre-Hispanic Lima, colonial Lima and modern Lima.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional billingual guide
- Touristic Transport
- Professional driver
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
Our tour begins with a panoramic tour of the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca ceremonial center. We will continue our tour through the Historic Center of Lima, where monuments and colonial buildings will be appreciated, highlights of this part are the Paseo de la República, Plaza San Martín, the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Townhall among others.
We will also enter the Convent of San Francisco, which has the largest sample of colonial religious art in America. Also, here we visit its underground crypts known as " The Catacombs". After that we visit the magic circuit of water, here we will take part in an enchanting, magical show.
Finally, we will visit the most traditional residential areas of Lima.
Departure Point :676 La Paz Avenue(our office at Lima)
Departure Time :14:00-14.30 pm
Return Detail :676 La Paz Avenue (our office at Lima)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.