Lima City Tour and Pachacamac Archaeological Site Full Day
Explore and learn about Lima’s attractions from its three main historical periods: pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern. Enjoy a great lunch and visit the archaeological site of Pachacamac.
IMPORTANT: During these Peruvian vacations the BCR museum will be closed. Take this information into consideration.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Miraflores and San Isidro)
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Central - MUCEN (del Banco Central de Reserva del Peru)
What's excluded :
- Extra charge for hotels not in Miraflores or San Isidro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Situated about 31km southeast of the city center, the archaeological complex of Pachacamac is a pre-Columbian citadel with adobe and stone palaces and temple pyramids
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Barranco is known as the artsy, bohemian district of Lima & is currently one of Lima's most desired suburbs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
The Archaeological Complex "Huaca Pucllana" was an Administrative and Ceremonial Center of the Lima Culture, a society that developed at the Peruvian Central Coast between 200 AD and 700 AD. Located in today's district of Miraflores the "Huaca Pucllana" was built around 500 AD. "Pucllana" is one of the most important ancient monuments in Lima.
Stop At: Museo Central - MUCEN (del Banco Central de Reserva del Peru), Jiron Ucayali 271 Esquinas de los Jirones Lampa y Ucayali, Lima 15001 Peru
Visit the Treasures of Peru Collection at the Banco Central de Reserva Museum where gold, ceramics, textiles and many other objects of various pre-Columbian cultures are on display.
Important: The BCRP Museum is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Archbishops Palace, Plaza de Armas Plaza Mayor de Lima, Lima 15001 Peru
Pass By: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Pass By: Palacio Municipal de Lima, Jiron de la Union 300 Plaza Mayor de Lima, Lima Lima 1 Peru
Pass By: Presidential Palace (Palacio de Gobierno), Plaza de Armas Zocalo, Lima 15001 Peru
Pass By: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, Jr. Batallon, Ayacucho 271, Lima 15063 Peru
The Bridge of Sighs is an important landmark in the quaint suburb of Barranco to the south of the city. It is said that if you can hold your breath for the length of the bridge, all your wishes will come true.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Miraflores, Peru
2: San Isidro, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels/Hostels in Miraflores and San Isidro.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickup takes place from the district of Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima downtown
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.