Lima City Tour and Larco Museum
Enjoy a full tour of the beautiful and cultural city of Lima, also known as the City of Kings. You will get to see classic historical landscapes, colonial architecture influenced by the Incas, beautiful shrines and beautiful churches. Our excursion Lima City Tour, will take you see Lima through the eyes of a local inhabitant to make you feel at home for the rest of your stay in Peru!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from centrally hotels
- Ticket entrances to Larco Museum, Casa Aliaga and the Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
After picking you up from the hotel, we will start the Lima city tour at the wonderful Larco Museum, located in the traditional neighborhood of Pueblo Libre. The museum was founded by the Peruvian archaeologist Rafael Larco Hoyle in 1926, in a beautiful mansion with amazing gardens dating from the eighteen century.
The Larco Museum is really impressive. We will appreciate a complete collection of more than 5000 pieces of pre Columbian art made with gold and silver, as well as ceramics, and erotic art. Chronologically, we will stroll through incredible salons to learn about ancient Peruvian civilizations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
The tour continues in the historic center of Lima. Declared a UNESCO World’s Heritage Site in 1988, this place houses awesome squares, colonial mansions, and a lot of history. We will visit Casa de Aliaga, a colonial house built in 1536, full of invaluable arte and history. Until now, this jewel of the architecture is still inhabited by descendants of Jeronimo de Aliaga y Ramirez family, a Spanish conqueror and ally of Francisco Pizarro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
We will continue towards the Main Square, where the city of Lima was founded in 1535, and where the Independence of Peru were declared officially in 1821. During the time of viceroyalty, this square was used as market, and also, as the place where executions were carried out.
We are going to have the opportunity to admire historical places as the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Municipal Palace, and other important buildings of the colonial time. We will visit the Cathedral of Lima, declared Cultural Heritage Site, built in the sixteenth century by Spanish conquers.
After the visit, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Downtown Lima
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: The Larco Museum’s Collection includes a gallery of Erotic Art and ceramic figures; Please be aware that this may be unsuitable for young travelers due to the explicit sexual content.
- Taking pictures without flash is allowed
- Cannot use tripods or selfie sticks
- You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, camera, spending cash for personal expenses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.