Lima: Archaeological and Larco Museums Tour
You will start your tour at Peru's National Museum of Anthropology, Archaeology, and History, located in the Pueblo Libre district. It is the oldest national museum, founded in 1826, and it covers the Peruvian history from the beginning of the local civilization until the republican times. It houses a huge collection of pottery, textiles, and gold and silver artifacts from various Peruvian cultures. You will then visit the Larco Museum, located in the same district. Founded by Rafael Larco Hoyle in 1926, the museum is located inside a viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th century, houses the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts as well pieces of erotic art. Over 45,000 archaeological artifacts bear witness of five thousand years of Peruvian history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Archaelogical museum and Larco museum.
- Entry/Admission - Larco Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Arqueologia, Antropologia e Historia del Peru
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Larco Museum, Av. Simón Bolivar 1515, Pueblo Libre 15084, Peru
The visit to this museum enables us to understand over five thousand years of a high degree of development of the cultures that flourished before the Inca Empire. Here you can see the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts, as well as pieces of erotic art.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Museo Nacional de Arqueologia, Antropologia e Historia del Peru, Plaza Bolivar S/N Pueblo Libre, Lima Peru
You will transfer to Pueblo Libre district where is located the National Museum of Anthropology. Here you can see a huge collection of pottery, textiles, and gold and silver artifacts from various Peruvian cultures.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.