Like a Local Food Tasting & Cultural Tour (6 Hours)
Our talented Local Female Guides and a young Female Student Chef share mouthwatering Kampala delights,and stories of food,history and culture.
Visit the best homes to Cook,Eat,Drink and Explore hidden gems that only locals know.
Eat like a local for a good cause and suppose the Free Female training project for girls and help provide access to clean safe drinking water for rehabilitated street children.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travelers will have the opportunity to Cook,eat,drink,enjoy like locals and learn about our culinary delights and learn about our cultural and traditions
• Pumpkin Soup / Beetroot Soup / Cucumber Soup - Matooke,Posho,Rice,Yams,Cassava,Potatoes,Millet Bread,Pumpkins,Chapati and Rolex
Departure Point :Cariboo Restaurant, Speke Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.