LIGHTS MAGIC, winter special! Cultural city tour in the lights ....
The winter time in Amsterdam is a particularly nice time. The houses are brightly lit, the shop windows are decorated in Christmassy (light) decoration, the leafless trees give an insight into the beautiful apartments of the city and the lights are reflected in the numerous canals.
Amsterdam with heart and soul!
Even though the weather is not always at its best, the soul and heart are still warmed by the sight of the wintry dam.
Lovingly guided, approx. 2.0 hrs. Tour of the wintry historic city center of Amsterdam, enriched with extensive information and anecdotes about the history and life in Amsterdam, once and now.
per adult from
What's included :
- Culturally guided city tour in the lights, with heart and soul!
What's excluded :
- Snacks, drinks, tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Historic city center, canal belt
Pass By: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Palace, Nieuwe Kerk
Pass By: Magna Plaza, Spuistraat 168, 1012 VT Amsterdam The Netherlands
Architecture and light
Pass By: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Magic lights, houses, architecture, insights
Pass By: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Amsterdam's popular district in the bright lights
Departure Point :Beursplein, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.