Liberia Airport to Andaz Papagayo Hyatt
Costa Rica Best Trips is a company dedicated to provide Airport Transfers, Private Transportation, Shuttle Services and Private Tours in Costa Rica
We are a licensed company and have the respective insurance which is very important for us and our customers. We have many years of experience in the business, and we always try to provide the best customer service with competitive prices and an experienced team of professionals drivers and tour guides.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Stops *along the way* if previously requested.
- Wifi / hotspot
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Hand Sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Long stops along the way, like stop for lunch is available for an addional fee based on waiting time
- Alcoholic Beverages - If previously requested we can get them for you in advance. Cost not included**
- This is a roundtrip transportation service from Liberia Airport (LIR) to Andaz Papagayo Hyatt Resort. This transportation service will be private and the price is the same from a group from 1 to 6 people.
For your arrival, we will be waiting for you by the main door of arrivals with a sign with your name. Please provide flight information.
For your departure we recommend the pick up 2 hours and 45 minutes before your flight departure. Please provide departure time.
Departure Point :1: Andaz Costa Rica Resort At Peninsula Papagayo - a concept by Hyatt, Peninsula Papagayo, Guanacaste Province, Papagayo Peninsula, 50104, Costa Rica
2: Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, Boulevard Aeropuerto S/N, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
For your arrival, we will pick you up right outside the main door of arrivals. For your departure will pick you up at the Lobby of Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Hyatt
AirportsLiberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.