LGBT:. Private - Rainbow Mountain trek from Cusco
Be dazzled by the Vinicunca Mountain, also known as Rainbow Mountain, on this full-day adventure through the Peruvian Andes to the amazing spot. Follow through breathtaking landscapes to a natural rainbow painted across the mountain ridges, a one-of-a-kind sight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up/ drop off from your hotel in Cusco
- Private transport
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entrances fee
- Private guide in English or Spanish
- Walking poles
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
Our day starts with pickup from your hotel in Cusco around 04:00am . We will start our trip via van to the start of the trail about 3 hours from Cusco to get Hanchipacha community where we are going to stop for breakfast. After that we are going to drive you 15 minutes more to Quesiuno community (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.). We will start our trek for about 3 hours approx. On the way up we are going to be able to enjoy amazing landscapes of herds of alpacas and llamas, the Ausangate Mountain, many red mountains and traditional local houses.
The mountains are one of the spectacular places of the Vilcanota mountain range, awaiting a natural coloration, this coloration is due to the presence of sedimentary stones in erosion. The impressive thing is how the stones have been formed to form a set of seven colors.
When we finally reach the Rainbow Mountains (5,020 m / 16,466 ft.), you will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will spend approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour (depend of your trekking speed and weather conditions).
After, we will start our hike back to the trailhead that take 2 hours approx. (Quesiuno community) where we are going to take our transportation to Hanchipacha community to have lunch. Then you are going to be drive to Cusco, and drop you at your accommodation in Cusco
Duration: 15 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm accommodation details in Cusco at time of booking
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.