LGBT - Private Maras & Moray halfday tour
This is a fantastic half day tour to explore part of the Sacred Valley. You will see amazing views of the Urubamba mountain ranges, the Veronica mountain and the green valleys of farms. You will be able to learn about agriculture, textiles, and the history of the Incas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup / drop off from Hotel in Cusco
- Entrance to the salt mines
- Private transport
- Private guided tour in English or Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
What's excluded :
- Entrances to Moray - S / 70.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will pick you up from your accommodations in Cusco around 08:30 am. First we will visit Moray which is an archaeological site approximately 50km northwest of Cuzco.
The site contains unusual Inca ruins, consisting mostly of several enormous terraced circular depressions, the largest of which is approximately 30 m (98 ft) deep. As with many other Inca sites, it also has a sophisticated irrigation system. This Inca site exhibits numerous circular agricultural terraces built by the Incas in natural sinkholes on a limestone plateau overlooking the Urubamba valley. It has been suggested that they had a cosmological meaning, but their function, other than for agricultural purposes, remains unclear.
Next, we will visit the Colonial village of Maras is a town in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The town is well known for its nearby evaporation ponds, in use since Inca times. The salt-evaporation ponds are up-slope, less than a kilometer west of the town. This is an important salt mine site exploited during Inca time and later during the Colonial time and until today.
Return to Cusco about 3pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your accommodation details at time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.