LGBT - Private Cusco city halfday tour
Explore Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire and one of the most important cities of the Vice royalty of Peru. At that time, and in the hands of the Spaniards, it was adorned with churches, palaces and baroque and neoclassical squares, which is what today makes it the main tourist place in Peru. Declared to World Heritage Site in 1983 by Unesco, it is usually called, due to the great number of monuments that it possesses, the "Rome of America".
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up / drop off from your accommodation in Cusco
- Entrance fee to Cathedral
- Entrance fee to Qoricancha
- Private transport
- Private guided tour in English or Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
What's excluded :
- Entrances to ruins - S / 70.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
is located on the Plaza de Armas. Building was completed in 1654, almost a hundred years after construction began. Adjacent and joined to the cathedral is the smaller Churches of the Triumph, the first Christian church to be built in Cusco, in addition to its official status as a place of worship, has become a major repository of Cusco's colonial art It also holds many archeological artifacts and relics. The cathedral was designated to UNESCO World Heritage Site under the City of Cuzco listing in 1983.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
is a citadel on the northern outskirts of the city of Cusco. Sections were first built by the Killke culture about 1100; They had occupied the area since 900. The complex was expanded and added to by the Inca from the 13th century; They built dry stone walls constructed of huge stones. The workers carefully cut the boulders to fit them together tightly without mortar.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send accommodation details on time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.