LGBT:. Private Arequipa city tour
Much of the architecture in Arequipa is made up of a white volcanic stone, Sillar. This gorgeous city combines tradition and modernity in peaceful harmony while providing the gateway to tradition and breathtaking scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up / drop off from your hotel in Arequipa
- Private transport
- Private guide in English or Spanish
- Entrances fee
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arequipa, Arequipa, Arequipa Region
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Arequipa around 13:30h then we will start our visit the monastery of Santa Catalina, which is a sample of four centuries of Arequipa architecture, the intrusive cells, the small streets and cloisters full of colorful flowers and walls painted in fresh dyes. The narrow alleys lead to the various parts of the convent that go through picturesque places and places to stay and sleep with the original furniture. You will revive and will be lost in the way of time. We will then go to visit the Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Peru, the Jesuit Church of the Company, which on its beautiful facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome, the Tristán del Pozo mansion and at the end and for a magnificent view from the city we will visit the typical districts of Carmen Alto and Yanahuara. (Viewpoint and Church) We will be back in Arequipa around 18:00h
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm accommodation details in Arequipa at time of booking.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.