LGBT-Full-Day: Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu with Panoramic train
Experience a unique way to travel to Machu Picchu, exploring the Andean landscape like never before with wider and taller panoramic windows and an observation outdoor carriage including a bar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Private Round-trip transportation to the train station
- Round-trip train tickets in Panoramic train service
- Round-trip bus tickets between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu
- Private 2 -hour tour of Machu Picchu
- Comfortable seats with tables in front
- Snack service on board with coffee and tea
- Bigger and wider panoramic windows
- Outdoor carriage including a bar to enjoy the landscape
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Cusco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Early morning pick-up at accommodation in Cusco, and then journey to the train station to take the amazing Machupicchu Train ride towards Machu Picchu.
The Machupicchu Train is equipped with wider and taller panoramic windows and an observation outdoor carriage including a bar. The only train in Peru with an entertainment app on board which will allow you to learn more about the train journey and the Inca civilization.
Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, the guide will be waiting for you at the train station to escort you to the ruins of Machu Picchu by bus. Travel for about 25 minutes through the breathtaking scenery, and upon arrival at the site of the "Lost City of the Incas," enter the historic citadel and take a 2-hour guided tour visiting the famous Temple of the Sun, the Three Windows Temple, The Intihuatana or Sun Dial, the temple of the Condor and many other important sectors of this magnificent ancient Site. You will have time to explore the city by yourself.
Return by bus to Aguas Calientes and enjoy some free time to explore the town on your own. Then, board The Machupicchu train in the Sunset Time for the return journey to the train Station, where on arrival our driver will be waiting to take you back to your accommodation in Cusco.
Duration: 19 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your accommodation in Cusco.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.