LGBT:. Full day - Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu
Take a first-class luxury train from Cusco to Machu Picchu on this full-day tour. Admire the views of the Sacred Valley while enjoying a delicious lunch on board. Arrive at the ancient Inca Citadel to start your private guided tour around the premises and learn about the ancient culture. Explore the town of Agua Calientes before taking the train back and enjoying a gourmet dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gourmet lunch and dinner
- Ample windows to admire the beautiful landscape
- Live music
- Private pickup and drop off from your accommodation in Cusco
- Entrances to Machu Picchu
- Round trip buses Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu in English or Spanish
- Round trip train by Inca Rail First Class
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Early in the morning our private car will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Then we will go to the train station. Upon arrival at the train Station we will board our train to start on this extraordinary train ride to Machu Picchu where you will have beautiful view and enjoy a exquisite gourmet menu prepared using Andean organic ingredients like trout, quinoa, aguaymanto accompanied by a selection of wines.
First Class features a luxurious Observatory-Lounge carriage offering live music, bar and panoramic windows to admire the most incredible scenery.
Approximately four hours after departure from Cusco, we will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes (the town located at the bottom of Machu Picchu) from where we will take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu that lasts 25 minutes.
Arriving at Machu Picchu we will meet our expert tour guide, we will enter the site (do not forget to have your passport) and our guide will give you a private tour of the citadel for 2-3 hours. After the guided tour, there will be free time to explore, take pictures, or hike as the Puerta del Sol (Inti Punku).
After exploring Machu Picchu, we will get back to Aguas Calientes, the bus departures from Machu Picchu at 5pm. Then we can enjoy the restaurants, explore the village.
In the afternoon at 19:00h we will take our train back where we will have a welcome cocktail, gourmet menu accompanied by the best wines and entertainment on board. We will arrive at the train, where our driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 19 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm accommodation in Cusco at time of booking
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.