LGBT Friendly Private Shanghai City Highlight Day Tour
This private Shanghai city tour is specially designed for LBGT travelers to enjoy the ultimate joy of traveling accompanied by a professional LGBT friendly guide and driver. Discover the most fascinating historical highlights and must-see attractions in Shanghai, including The Bund, Peace Hotel, Yu Garden, Old Town, Xin Tian Di and Fuxing Park in the Former French Concession and Shanghai Tower in the Pudong new area. Learn about the glorious past of the Sephardic Jewish merchants in Shanghai. This tour is flexible and can be 100% customized base on your interests. It offers you from guide service only to all inclusive package (see tour option details upon booking).
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour for you and your party
- Professional LGBT friendly guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shanghai style Lunch (only if All Inclusive Package tour option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (if related package is not selected)
- Transportation and entrance fees (if related package is not selected)
- At 9:00am, your LGBT friendly private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and start the tour. The tour covers the must-see attractions as follows:
• Fuxing Park, a good place to see the locals singing, dancing, doing Tai Chi, flying kites, playing music instrument and so on. You are warmly welcome to join them for the exercises. You will encounter with the locals and get to see the real life of the average people. Their attitude and energy will make you love and appreciate your life more.
• The Bund and Peace Hotel. You will see the big contrast of the Colonial Architecture on one side and the modern skyscrapers on the other side of the river. Step into the Peace Hotel, you will feel that the wheel of the history has stopped there. The beautiful art deco design and rich Jewish history will remind you of the golden past of Shanghai as the Paradise of Adventurers in 1930s and 40s.
• Yu Garden and Old Town. Built in 1559, Yu Garden is a perfect example of traditional Chinese gardens, with winding corridors, Ming and Qing dynasty buildings with up-turned roofs, huge rockeries, zig-zag bridges, gingko trees and peony flowers, and so on. You will get to know how Chinese Taosim, Fengshui and Paintings influence Chinese gardening. The Old Town is considered as China Town in China, and you can do some shopping or window-shopping for souvenirs.
• Xin Tian Di and the French Concession. Shanghai was considered as the Paris of the Orient in 1920s and 30s. Xin Tian Di is at the heart of the Former French Concession. Wander at Xin Tian Di to feel the French flavor and cosmopolitan charm in Shanghai.
• Pudong New Area and Shanghai Tower. Once farmland, Pudong New Area today is a showcase of China’s urbanization, filled with modern high-rises. Every individual building at Pudong has its own soul and unique design. You can command a bird’s eye-view of the city from the observatory of Shanghai Tower (or Jinmao Tower, World Financial Tower, or Oriental Pearl TV Tower)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in ShanghaiDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.