Leven Canyon Day Trip Including Wings Wildlife Park or Gunns Plains Caves
Take a small group day trip with your knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide Howard, who is ready to show you around the magnificent Leven Canyon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to either Wings Wildlife Park or Gunns Plains Caves
- Entry/Admission - Leven Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Gunns Plains Caves
- Entry/Admission - Wings Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leven Canyon, Leven River 42 kilometres (26 mi) from Ulverstone, Ulverstone, Tasmania 7315 Australia
Enjoy a unique day exploring the Tasmanian hinterland including fabulous Leven Canyon, plus the choice to visit some local caves or visit the Tassie Devils at Wings Wildlife Park! Experience spectacular landscapes, above and below ground.
Drive through natural Tasmanian forests on the road to Leven Canyon before taking a short walk to the look out over the magnificent natural canyon hundreds of meters below. Keep an eye out for some of Australia's most endangered wildlife that call the canyon home, including the Tasmanian devils, spotted-tailed quolls, wedge-tailed eagles, eastern barred bandicoots and grey goshawks. You will also be able to get a magnificent view inland towards Black Bluff and the Central Highlands.
You will then have the choice between entrance to one of the following attractions (which can be selected on the day of your tour):
(Morning tea is also included on this day trip, also allowing you time to get to know your fellow travelers.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gunns Plains Caves, 46 Cave Rd, Gunns Plains, Tasmania 7315 Australia
Visit the amazing underground world of the Gunns Plains Caves, which are hidden beneath farmlands. Explore this 10-hectare cave system once formed by an underground river and see the calcite shawls, flowstones and glow-worm display that has made the caves famous.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wings Wildlife Park, 137 Winduss Road, Gunns Plains, Tasmania 7316 Australia
Explore Wings Wildlife Park, home to many of Australia's native marsupial, reptile, aquatic and bird species.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup in Launceston, for groups of 4 or more
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.