Levada Do Strait / Wine Route
Exuberant landscapes are one of Madeira's biggest tourist attractions. Incredible scenarios awaken the senses and leave a permanent mark, no matter what time of year you come to visit. With such diverse and magnificent natural spaces, you can choose a more calm activity, or awaken your adrenaline with extreme sports. Get ready to discover settings alive with color and movement that are so fabulous you will want to keep coming back time and again.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levada Norte, Estrada Joao Goncalves Zarco, Camara De Lobos, Madeira 9300-164 Portugal
Wine Route This magnificent led crosses to part of Northern Levada, one of the largest and most important on the island. It starts at Garachico, taking the hiker to the Strait of Câmara de Lobos. It is an easy flat course with a very pleasant landscape, and can be walked at any time of the year due to the southern zone's mild climate. In this walk we can see the rich and lush vineyards that give rise to some of the best known vineyards in Madeira.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up From all Hotels, houses, etc.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.