Let's learn to make the Orecchiette with Nonna Tetta
the place, the atmosphere and of course Grandma Tetta's experience! So many laughs in company: you will learn how to make three types of homemade Salento pasta which we will then taste during dinner together with local cold cuts and cheeses.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - typical Salento dinner
What's excluded :
My mother-in-law, grandmother Tetta has been making homemade pasta since she can remember: orecchiette, minchiareddhi, tria, sagne 'cannulate, with love and dedication unchanged over time. Certainly her hands work better than mine and she especially likes to explain to young and old this wonderful art! You will therefore learn to work the orecchiette with the grandmother Tetta and also to knead some sweet Salento, like the pitteddhe with the jam of grape or melagotogna (to cutugnata), the tarallucci cu lu nasparu .... woman of other times, I recommend don't make her angry!
Departure Point :A Locanda Tu Marchese, Via del Tufo, 38, 73046 Matino LE, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.