Lessons of handmade Ceramic in Ancient Corinth
Killix workshop for more than 45 years of work and History makes your tour Unique.Recomanded for students and European travellers.Icons of Jesus and biblical themes ,handmade statues.You can support ,all our work shop management in 15minutes.Mr.Killix ,father of George Papamichael provides a very special opportunity to our visitors ,all over the world,Europe,Asia, America e.t.c.opposite to the Temple of Apollo for all the handmade job of the Amphoras of the 4centuryB.C.Geometric ,Classic Athenean,Cyclades style,that the visitors can admire at the museum of Corinth. Parking place always available. See you on our workshop Killix,Ancient Corinth! You have the opportunity to by our handmade products and our services only through Viator.
per adult from
5 to 10 minutes
What's included :
- Our workshop equipment
What's excluded :
- All travellers can to our Shop Kilix it's a walking distance ,2metters from the Temple of Appolo opposite. You have the opportunity the opportunity to by our products and our services only through Viator!
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Archea Korinthos 200 07, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.