Lesson of fresh egg pasta and ravioli in a historic restaurant
We will go to a historic Neapolitan restaurant. The restaurant will provide us with all the ingredients for making homemade pasta. No restaurant makes egg pasta anymore. Restaurants buy it from supermarkets.
The only way to eat authentic homemade pasta is thanks to an experienced chef. The recipe is ancient, but everyone in the world does it the wrong way. Thanks to this experience you will discover the secrets of this ancient recipe that only a few know. You will have a unique professional and fun experience like an ancient Neapolitan grandmother
per adult from
What's included :
- Kitchen tools, aprons
- Pasta and sauce lesson
- Dinner - Dinner or lunch with tagliatelle and ravioli
- Brunch - Appetizer including olive oil, mozzarella salami and tomatoes
- Soda/Pop - An alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink included
What's excluded :
- The lunema bar is only the meeting point. We will go to a historical and typical Neapolitan restaurant.
The restaurant will provide us with all the ingredients for making homemade pasta. After an introduction to typical products, each of you will have your own place to make the dough.
After trying our local Neapolitan products such as mozzarella, salami, extra virgin olive oil and tomato, we wait for the dough to become soft.
When the dough is ready, we will roll it out with a rolling pin in a way known only to the elderly, then we will cut the dough, to obtain the desired shape. We will make noodles, ravioli, tagliolini etc.
Finally we will cook fresh pasta in the kitchen with a nice sauce. We will make tagliatelle with ragù and ravioli with Neapolitan sauce. All accompanied by an excellent drink. Thanks to this experience you will discover the secrets of this ancient recipe that only a few know. You will have a professional and fun experience like an ancient Neapolitan grandmother.
• Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
• Tagliatelle with ragu - After making your Tagliatelle, we will cook them with Neapolitan ragù
• Ravioli with ricotta - After making your ravioli with ricotta and mozzarella we will cook them with the Neapolitan sauce
• Tasting of typical Neapolitan products - You will try mozzarella, salami, olive oil and tomatoes
Departure Point :Piazza Municipio, 56, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.