Lesedi Cultural Village Tour & Lunch
Experience the rich and colourful cultures of South Africa, by going on the Lesedi Cultural Village tour. Discover the fascinating cultures and traditions of the people of Africa, as you will be visiting various traditional homesteads inhabited by Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele tribes.
This will give you an authentic African experience, as you explore the glorious diversity of our cultures, homes, dance and top it off with a delicious Boma buffet lunch at the Nyama Choma restaurant.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lesedi Cultural Village
What's excluded :
- Souvenir shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lesedi Cultural Village, Portion 198 Of Farm no 493 Off the R512, Lanseria 1748 South Africa
When we arrive you can enjoy some souvenir shopping at Lesedi Cultural Village.
Introduction video at the Amphitheatre.
Guided cultural tour in the village.
Boma buffet lunch (drinks at your own cost)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.