Les Mamelles Lighthouse and Ngor Island (Walking Tour)
Unique tour to observe the city of Dakar above from the second most important lighthouse in Africa.
Breathtaking view and stories, this place is a museum then not far from Dakar to take a deep fresh breathe at Ngor island with an experience guide who know the secrets places the history and patient.
Quietness, sun sea, art and cultural dimensions for artists and art love.
Get inspiration, Ngor is a place of inspiration many artists have residences.
Make your dreams come true
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Water, and soft drinks
- Tickets, taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ngor Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food on extra pay on your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Les Mamelles Lighthouse, Quartier Les Mamelles Route de L'ancien aeroport, Dakar 12300 Senegal
Great view above the city
and narrative of history of the lighthouse
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ngor Island, Ile De Ngor 1ere Plage, Dakar Senegal
Drive to Ngor the Island of inspiration.
Don’t miss the opportunity away if you have spare time in Dakar.
Located opposite is the village of Ngor by just 3 minutes motorboat ride.
Here rules peace and quiet over with 25 degree all year round. The place is perfect for water activities, relax the seaside enjoying drink far from Dakar agitation.
Solar energy for electricity give the charm to the island and there is neither vehicle nor motorcycle.
Birds enthusiastic can see rare birds species very often.
The only background noise are waves from Atlantic.The place had been featured in famous movie (Endless Summer Surf by).
During your walk you’ll notice the traces of musicians photographers painters in the inspiring place.
Colorful Ways with mosai and graffiti gives cultural dimensions.
Peaceness sun and sea
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Terrou-BICorniche Ouest.Bd Martin Luther King.BP 1179Dakar SenegalPorts
- Port De Dakar, Dakar-Plateau, Dakar, Senegal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/6/2020 - 5/31/2021
6/6/2021 - 1/30/2022
Monday: 01:30 PM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 01:30 PM - 05:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 01:30 PM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday: 01:30 PM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 01:30 PM - 05:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 01:30 PM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.