Les amants: Venician Gondola tour and dinner in Palazzetto Pisani
Venice is known all over the world as a refined destination for lovers.
In fact, what's more romantic than being lulled by the waves while admiring the evocative atmosphere of the evening framed by the lagoon landscape? The gondola at your disposal will accompany you in this experience until you will reach one of the most exclusive and intimate locations in the Venetian.
Palazzetto Pisani, a sumptuous eighteenth-century building, has always hosted illustrious personalities precisely for its timeless elegance and uniqueness. On the table reserved for you you can toast by candlelight in an intimate and twilight atmosphere.
A place of beauty that is reflected on the grand canal and reflects the intimate and poetic atmosphere typical of the serenissima that will delight your eyes with one of the most unique views and your palate with the "At sunset" menu, our exclusive, designed to portray the poetry of the setting of the sun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided gondola tour
- Entry/Admission - Canal Grande
- Entry/Admission - Palazzetto Pisani Grand Canal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The stretch of the Grand Canal from the Accademia Bridge to Piazza San Marco
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palazzetto Pisani Grand Canal, S. Marco, 2814, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Palace overlooking the Grand Canal. Residenza de Doge Pisani: one of the most famous doges of Vennezia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Campo Santo Stefano, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.