Lepakshi and Nandi Hills Day Tour from Bangalore - A Guided Day Trip
One of the most valuable cities in India, Bangalore is called Silicon Valley of India. Beautiful parks, picturesque lakes, and pleasant weather make it a great tourist place and experiences footfall round the year. If you are in this third largest city, you cannot miss this tour.
About 123 Km from Bangalore is Lepakshi and a two-hour ride from Lepakshi is Nandi Hills. Both these places are ready to serve your eyes with treats and will allow you to create never forgetting memories. All the places in this tour are handpicked and are a must-visit. If you are in the city of Bangalore and want a tour that will allow you to know more about the history and culture of Lepakshi and Nandi Hills, then this is a must book.
Book this tour now and be left with a lot of memories worth sharing.
Tour Pick-up Time: 6:30 am
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from your city hotel in Bangalore
- All currently applicable taxes-Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- English Speaking Driver
- Transportation - Roundall transfers, sightseeing in a private air conditioner Car
What's excluded :
- Entry Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Veerabhadra Temple, Lepakshi Temple Rd, Lepakshi India
Believed to have a footprint of Maa Sita, Veerabhadra Temple is also known as the Lepakshi Temple. Hanging Pillar, Cave Chambers and the pictorial representation of History is what will make your day and the trip worth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nandi Hills, Karnataka, India
At a height of 4851 feet above sea level, Nandi Hills is a place which is home to many temples. If you love nature then it is heaven for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travellers within the city limits of Bangalore.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.