Leon City Tour
Leon is not only Nicaragua’s second largest city but also one of the liveliest cities in the country. It is here that the political movements are most active, partially because it is also home to the first university that was founded in Nicaragua. Leon is packed with young people, there are many interesting museums and street art. But the simple truth is that, with all its decadence, it manages to be simply gorgeous.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Fundacion Ortiz-Gurdian
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Today, your guide will pick you up at the hotel to visit Leon on a guided city tour.
You will visit one of the oldest colonial cities in Central America “Leon”. Leon was the capital of Nicaragua for more than 200 years. You will have the opportunity to visit the main churches of Leon. The Cathedral of Leon also known as (Cathedral Basilica of the assumption of Leon, and whose official name is Insigne and Real Basilica Cathedral of the assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary), here you will be able to climb the cathedrals tower for an amazing view of the city and surrounding volcanoes. You will also tour the magnificent Ortiz-Gurdián Art Gallery which features many famous artists painting from Europe and Central America, this gallery is located in 2 colonial homes.
Departure Point :Hotels in Leon City
Departure Time :8:30am, 2:00pm
Return Detail :Hotels in Leon City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.