Lempuyang Tour And Pengelipuran Village Tour
The tour is one of the best option tour in Bali., your trip will be impressive when reach at Lempuyang or Tirta Gangga temple. Both are icon destinations east part of Bali this moment
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
What's excluded :
- The listed price includes parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Bali Swing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple or pura located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is considered as part of a complex of pura surrounding Mount Lempuyang, one of the highly regarded temples of Bali. The temples of Mount Lempuyang, represented by the highest pura at the peak of Mount Lempuyang, Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or the "six sanctuaries of the world", the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang. Named after the sacred river Ganges in Hinduism, it is noted for the Karangasem royal water palace, bathing pools and its Patirthan temple. The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. Tirta Gangga is based on the beliefs in Balinese Hinduism, where river Ganges and its waters are considered sacred. Its waters are cherished for irrigation and agricultural abundance, recreation and economic activity. The Patirthan temple illustrates the historic significance of Tirta Gangga in the Balinese tradition as a pilgrimage and holy water site
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
Tibumana Waterfall Bali is one of the most beautiful hidden waterfalls near Ubud. Luckily, only a few people know about it. It’s getting harder and harder to find secluded places in Bali since tourism is on the rise.
This is why we were really happy to discover the beautiful Tibumana Waterfall, hidden deep in the jungle and with some of the most impressive sights in Bali
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
Taste authentic Bali teas and coffees at Satria Agrowisata, located in a lush jungle setting. This plantation remains best known for offering kopi luwak or civet coffee, produced with beans previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal. Despite--or because of--this undeniably unappealing production method, kopi luwak remains among the most expensive coffees on the planet. Take a guided walk around the jungle plantation to learn more about the unusual production process.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
SWING REAL is the oldest swing-park in Bali! Located by the canyon with river waterfall view can give you unforgettable impressions and pictures.
The access is not the easiest one, you can expect a lot of stairs. But if you are not afraid of tiredness, the canyon view will compensate all the difficulties.
In the same time you can find there great photo shooting spots, as well as adrenaline rush experiences.
Dedicated to influencers, couples, and groups (we do not recommend this place for families with small children)
Real Swing is open every day at 8:00 - 17:00 (the last entry)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you would like add your own location via Whatsapp or Viber app
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.