Lelepa Island day Trip
The genuine location of the island with it's friendly people will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
Get away from the crowd and be on the island time where nobody is in a rush.
See how simple life can be yet a very educational and wonderful experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Havannah Beach and Boat Club
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lapetasi International Wharf, Port Vila, Vanuatu
We pick you up from Lapetasi International Wharf and take you on an unforgettable day tour of Lelepa Island.
Stop At: Havannah Beach and Boat Club, Havannah Harbour, Port Vila, Efate 0000 Vanuatu
We will get a boat ride for between 15 to 20 minutes to Lelepa Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels in Port Vila, in your booking form just list the hotel you're staying at and your room number so that it'll be easier for us to provide these information at the reception desk when we come for pick up.Our times are as follows for guests staying at hotels.Pick up time is between 8.00am to 8.45am.For cruise ship guests out pick up time is between 8.30am to 9am from the main wharf.Ports
- Lapetasi International Wharf, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.