Legends of Granada and Albaicín Tour (Spanish language)
Do you want to be a little scared in Granada? The past of the city of the Alhambra is full of surprising and unique legends, discover them and spend a while in fear, walking through the historic center and the lower Albaicín with our guides.
Discover the most enigmatic side of the city of Granada. This will be a night tour of the old streets of Granada, the lower Albaicín and the "Paseo de Los Tristes", with the help of an Official Guide who is an expert in the field. Delve into Granada's dark past and walk through the alleys and squares that were the scene of terrible events not long ago ...
You will be able to enjoy as authentic material as the Psychophonies. A clue: "The Cuarto Milenio program has dedicated a space to one of the places we are going to deal with. Ideal for lovers of the mysterious! Discover the Legends of Granada and Albaicín Tour with us. Reserve your ticket now!
per adult from
What's included :
- Official guide expert in the field
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Nueva, Granada Spain
From our meeting point we start telling Legends happened in this place.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Paseo de los Tristes, Paseo del Padre Manjon 2, 18010 Granada Spain
We will walk towards Albaicín and discover amazing Mysteries and Legends.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Albaicín, Granada, Spain
Mysterious and Legend Tours through the lower Albaicín (do not worry, there are hardly any slopes since it is the lower part of this beautiful neighborhood).
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Mysterious tours of this city. Come with us to discover it.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 10, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Calle Mesones, 26, 18001 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Although baby cars can be taken, there will be some small route to save stairs (but it's easy).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.