Legendary Kashmir a Four Days Journey To Paradise
Cradled in the majestic Himalayas, Kashmir is rumored to be the most beautiful place on earth. On visiting, Jehangir, one of the Mughal emperors, is said to have exclaimed: "If there is paradise anywhere on earth, it is here, it is here, it is here."
• See Srinagar Kashmir
• Visit the famous Mughal garden
• Step inside the hugely popular Gulmarg Resort
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Accommodation (on “twin-room-sharing” basis)
- One shikara ride at Dal lake
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners included
- Welcome” drink on arrival at houseboat, as well as assistance on arrival at Srinagar airport
- Airport transfers and excursions to Gulmarg in safe, reliable vehicles (no A/C)
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Meals at hotels, with the exception of those listed in the Inclusions
- Airfare and train fare can be booked on request, at additional cost
- Please provide personal expenses, such as tipping, porters, laundry, etc.
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
Pass By: Srinagar, Srinagar, Srinagar District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Arrive Srinagar and arrive at the houseboat. Enjoy a romantic “shikhara” ride on the Dal lake in the afternoon, then have a restful sleep aboard the houseboat at night.
Accommodation included: Hoseboat
Day 2: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar
Pass By: Gulmarg, Gulmarg, Baramulla District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
After breakfast, we drive to Gulmarg—the “Meadow of Flowers”--situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, and a famous ski resort during the winters. On arrival, we check-in at the hotel and enjoy a leisurely walk on the famous, lush meadows of flowers, with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Another option is to experience a thrilling ride on a gondola (cable car).
Accommodation included: Houseboat
Day 3: Srinagar
Stop At: Srinagar, Srinagar, Srinagar District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
After breakfast, you will visit the famous Mughal gardens: Shalimar, Nishat, and Chashmeshahi, known for their stunning landscapes and water fountains. Your afternoon is entirely free for personal activities.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Houseboat
Day 4: Srinagar - Departure
Pass By: Srinagar, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal District, Uttarakhand
A safe transfer to the airport in Srinagar. Tour end
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Srinagar, Srinagar, Srinagar District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Tour representative will meet you at Srinagar airport holding with your reservation name placard, Later you will be transferred to your houseboat in SrinagarAirports
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.