Legend of Xi'an Private Day Tour Including Lunch
This private day tour will take you to some of the most popular tourist attractions in Xi’an. First up, the Shaanxi History Museum which boasts over 370,000 exhibits and is the first modern national museum. It shows the history of over a million years from prehistoric times to the mid-18th century. Next, you will head to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which is a key landmark for the city built during the Tang dynasty over 1,300 years ago! The next stop is the Great Mosque in the Muslim Quarter. Your final stop is Gao's Residence which is the best preserved peasant-house in the city depicting finest art of local architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Shaanxi History Museum
What's excluded :
- Your full-day tour starts with morning pickup at your hotel and a comfortable drive to reach your first destination, the Shaanxi History Meseum.
Learn about the history of Shaanxi province and its culture as your guide takes you through the museum, which features detailed exhibits dating from the time of Emperor Qin Shi Huang in 2nd-century as well as Ming Dynasty-era statues and many more. Next, continue to Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a Buddhist temple from Tang Dynasty in 652 A.D. that was built to enshrine sacred statues and religious texts brought from India to China. Take a break for an authentic Chinese lunch. The next stop is the Great Mosque in the Muslim Quarter. Your final stop is Gao's Residence which is the best preserved peasant-house in the city depicting finest art of local architecture. After your full-day guided tour, sit back and enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :The hotel you stay
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at Gao's Old Residence and your guide will assist with directions or nightlife recommendations.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.