Leeuwin Margaret River Experience
Check out our direct website for the best rates!
This tour begins with Xanadu where you will be given the lowdown on sighting, smelling and tasting the wines.
Then onto Leeuwin Estate where Leeuwin’s state of the art winery is showcased with a behind the scenes tour followed by an intimate experience of food and wine matching as your appetiser exclusive to Margaret River Vintage Wine Tours.
Once you have enjoyed the “Flight”, you will be seated in the award winning restaurant for a 2 course set lunch where you can continue to take on the experience that is Leeuwin Estate.
In the afternoon we take you to Willyabrup where the first vines were planted in the region. We sample produce from some of the finest Boutique vineyards and food outlets such as Olio Bello, Thompson Estate, Woody Nook, Vasse Felix, Willespie Wines, Jarvis Estate and Woodlands… with chocolate and cheese tasting to complete your day.
Pick up in Margaret River 9.45am
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Leeuwin Estate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeuwin Estate, Stevens Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Lunch at Leeuwin Estate
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Margaret River at 9.45am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.