Leather Card or Passport holder Making Experience Short Courses in Kuala Lumpur
We are one of the only in Asia providing professional hand-making leather classes & Artisans are trained from Italy! We create professional finish leather accessories. We are located in a Beautiful Studio in Plaza 138 ( Hotel Maya ) Kuala Lumpur.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tools are provided
- Genuine Leather & Threads Material
- A Certification of Completion
What's excluded :
You will be Learning how to make a Leather Card Holder / Passport Holder by hand, which includes cutting, hand-sewing, using different tools & we'll teach you how to identify different leather types, textures & quality! It'll be a fun, engaging & socialising time while you will learn the art of hand-craft leather making! Forget about machine made souvenirs, whats better than making your own souvenir & learning a little more about this art! Bring home your masterpiece for your loved ones or a gift for yourself! Optional, you may also emboss your work with your initials!
Departure Point :16-01, Plaza 138, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.