Learning to ski in La Parva
Special for beginners
Even if you’ve never put on skis or a snowboard in your life, you’ll enjoy the slopes of the biggest ski resort in Central Andes. The service starts with a 2-hour skiing class in which you will learn to safely slide down the slopes with confidence. Later, and as you gain the necessary skills, you will be able to switch to higher difficulty slopes, where you will enjoy your first day of skiing along with the amazing views of the Central Zone valleys.
NOTE: If you already know how to ski, check out our “Ski day in La Parva (no clases)”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Gathering of equipment in order to comfortably enjoy the day. An expert will recommend and will help you try on all the necessary equipment according to your size and the skiing mode you would like to try.
On the slopes, your instructor will show you how to put on and fasten your equipment so you can make the best of this intensive class. You won’t have to worry about anything, your guide will provide you the access pass to the slopes.
• Santiago Tours, Londres 70, Oficina 3 Barrio Paris - Londres, Santiago 8330133 Chile
Departure Point :we pick up at the all hotel in Santiago
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :we leave at the hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.