Learn to Surf with Santa Barbara's Best - Indivual and Groups Welcome
In your 2 hour surf lesson your expert surf guide will teach you the fundamentals of surfing including everything from tricks to getting in and out of your wetsuit along with paddling, popup and proper surfing technique.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- If the surf lesson is at Campus Point the listed price does not include a $5 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. This only applies to lesson at Campus Point.
Lessons are 2 hours, and are offered seven days a week, year round — surf and weather permitting. If you don’t have any surfing equipment, don’t stress it, we provide wetsuits and surfboards so all you have to do is show up and have great time.
Departure Point :Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There must be 2 participants for each activity. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Surfing is a naturally socially distant sport and we have had no Covid cases associated with any of our instructors or clients since the onset. We have helped hundreds of clients learn to surf in that time and are very careful to keep appropriate space along with equipment sanitized.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.