Learn to Surf - Pensacola Beach
Experience the Gulf Coast!
Get out of your comfort zone & try something new on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Safe, fun family activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Rash Guard / Wetsuit
A typical lesson will include 1.5 hours of instruction and board rental. We will begin with a group introduction followed by a current conditions / marine life report. I will go over water safety and etiquette then we will begin stretching. Land class includes instruction of proper prone position, paddling technique, the "pop up", and proper stance. Depending on conditions, I will decide the length of instruction regarding "paddling out." (duck diving, log roll, nose dives, etc). I will assist each surfer with line-up placement and push them into waves if needed. All ages are welcome!
• Pensacola Beach, Pensacola Beach, Florida
• Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier, 41 Fort Pickens Rd, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561-2078
Departure Point :Florida 399, FL-399, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/5/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.