Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach With Three: Two Hour Classes
Learn to surf at Maroubra Beach in Sydney's eastern suburbs. Maroubra is renowned for its regular great waves and is a favourite surfing spot with Sydneysiders. Join 3 x two hour group surfing lessons, and be guided by a qualified instructor -- with the low student instructor ratio of 6:1 you will receive plenty of hands on attention. Or for a more personalized experience, take a one-hour private surfing lesson with your own dedicated instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment included soft safe surfboards, warm winter westuits and suncreen
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
What's excluded :
- Must bring your own swimmers and a towel
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Learn about water safety, ocean currents and rips. You'll learn how to paddle, stand up and catch the waves. The most importantly you will have fun day full of memories.
• Lets Go Surfing, 7 Marine Parade Maroubra Beach, Maroubra, Randwick, New South Wales 2035 Australia
Departure Point :7 Marine Parade, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lesson is for children 12yrs and up
- Children under 12yrs please refer to private lessons
- Concession rate is for children 12yrs to 17ys and anyone holding a valid student card
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- We surf in all weather and surf conditions providing it is safe. If the surf is too big, or the conditions unsafe, then we will reschedule the lesson. If we change the time and you are unable to come to the new lesson, then we will provide a refund. Otherwise there are no refunds, transfers to other people, or cancellations.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Use digital waiver forms used.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.