Learn to Surf at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
Learn to surf at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, one of Australia's most iconic surf destinations. With its warm waters and golden beach that streches for 1.9 miles (3 km), Surfers Paradise is the place to learn to surf. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and rash vests or wetsuit are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We meet at our shop at the beach end of Cavill Avenue in the heart of Surfers Paradise 15 minutes before the lesson begins. We provide a long sleeved rash/sun shirt and select the correct size soft beginner surf board and walk to the beach. We begin with a safety talk and some basic instruction and catch our first few waves in waist deep water. Then we return to the beach for more detailed instruction about how to stand up on your surf board. We spend the rest of the lesson in the water with the instructor assisting everyone to stand up on their surf board.
Departure Point :17 Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the local surfers paradise area
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.