Learn to Cook Italian food and tasting
You will be welcomed at Chef's home with an aperitif. Wearing the apron, you can express your creativity by preparing colorful finger food with seasonal products. You will help the Chef while cooking delicious risottos / pasta; delighting you at the end of the evening by composing your homemade ice cream cup.
Immerse yourself in the scent of Italian tradition, made of aromas, the fragrance of bread and tomato.
Welcome drink: prosecco with a slice of homemade pizza
Finger food: small glass with burrata confit cherry tomatoes and taralli, Parma ham with melon pearls prawn tail in cornflakes crust on potato mousse
Homemade pasta: two tastings of pasta:
Macaroni with tomato fresco and basil tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce and smoked ricotta
Ice cream cup: homemade vanilla ice cream with berry sauce
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - You will eat what you have cooked!
- All the necessary for cooking and ingredients
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco Wine + 1 glass of wine during the dinner
- Chef's Home
What's excluded :
- Test your creativity in the kitchen by preparing, followed by a professional chef, some typical dishes of the Italian tradition, to discover the tastes and flavors of our territory. At the end you will taste your dishes in a pleasant dinner together. A funny and tasty experience!
• Welcome drink - prosecco with a slice of homemade pizza
• Finger food: - Small glass with burrata confit cherry tomatoes and taralli, Parma ham with melon pearls prawn tail in cornflakes crust on potato mousse
• Homemade pasta - two tastings of pasta: macaroni with tomato fresco and basil tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce and smoked ricotta
• Ice cream cup - Homemade vanilla ice cream with berry sauce
Departure Point :Via Pastrengo, 66, 37014 Sandrà VR, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Comunicate any food intolerance
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.