Learn to cook authentic North Indian Food & Dine with the Chef
With the help of your native host, you not only learn the authentic ways of cooking Indian Food but also get the in depth knowledge of why each spice is being used and what are the health benefits of each food item. Your host is an Ayurvedic Doctor and also a certified Bikram Yoga Teacher. She also owns a Travel Company which organizes International And Inbound Tours.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- I have lived in East India as much I have lived in places like North India, Finland, Southern and Northern California in the US. I was always interested in Food and Local Culture of the places I visited. Hence I have a varied experience on the food and cooking styles during my travels. Here, I present a cosmopolitan approach to a very authentic North Indian food. This is your best chance to learn those famous dishes you eat at the exorbitant Indian restaurants.
• GOLGAPPA OR PHUCKA - Lip smacking starter always a hit!
• Aloo Parantha - Popular breakfast of unleavened whole wheat (can also use oats) stuffed bread with a spiced potato stuffing. Everyone loves it.
• Paneer Bhurji - Scrambled cottage cheese with tomatoes onions and capsicum. Ready in a jiffy!! Great way to add that protein to your diet.
• Chicken Tikka Masala - The Famous Chicken Tikka Masala needs no introduction. Chunks of roasted marinated chicken in a spiced curry sauce. Served with Jeera Rice.
• Firni - Kheer or Firni is a pudding made by boiling milk broken wheat tapioca or vermicelli. Flavored with cardamom raisins saffron and dry fruits.
Departure Point :21, Shyamananda Rd, Bakul Bagan, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/22/2020 - 10/27/2021
Tuesday: 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.