Learn the Story Behind Panaji - A Guided Cycling Tour
Goa is one of the best places to be and if here and you want to explore places on wheels this is a must-book tour. Goa has many beaches and is visited by millions of people. With excellent seafood and great nightlife, one of the best things to explore here is scenic beauty and the history that Panaji has in store.
Panaji, the capital of Goa, is a bustling city with high rising structures, red-tiled roofs and commercial complexes. Rising from ashes of the Old City of Goa, this place's history is what will help you to dive into the culture. As you seamlessly drive the electronic bike, listen to the storis the guide has to say.
That is not it, we will be taking complete care of your needs and you will be having a Captain who will help you with all the chores. In between, we have also arranged some refreshments for you so that exhaustion never strikes you. This beautiful city is ready to take your heart away.
9:00 am - 12:00 noon,
11:30 am - 2:30pm and
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety Gear
- Well-trained Tour Captain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panjim, Panjim, North Goa District, Goa
Enjoy effortless riding on the e-bike in Goa as you explore the beautiful city and view the locals as they are doing their daily chores. This tour has everything to help you know more about the city in terms of geography and surrounding beauty.
Panaji, or Panjim, the capital city of Goa is rich in its scenic beauty and it is fun to explore the city on wheels. The electric bike will allow you seamless and effortless riding and you would be able to concentrate on the stories and picturesque views.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Multi-Level Car Park, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403521, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.