Learn Spanish while exploring Barcelona
We'll start our tour in our school, where we'll provide printed materials. Then, we'll go to Sant Antoni's market, a modernist building which has been recently refurbished. There, we'll discover traditional food and customs and we'll practise Spanish with real people. Later, we'll go to see one of the most famous sculptures in Barcelona: el Gato de Botero. There, we'll practise Spanish for descriptions. We'll finish in Barceló Raval rooftop bar.
Our activity is special because our learning approach is unique: practising in real situations, interacting with locals and exploring the city at the same time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Printed materials and activities to learn Spanish
What's excluded :
Barcelona is a well-known city, famous for its food, nice weather and cultural offer. But this city is much more than las Ramblas or la Sagrada Familia and I'll show you 3 of my favourite spots in Sant Antoni / El Raval neighbourhood: Sant Antoni market, the Cat's sculpture by Botero and the Barceló Raval Terrace, with amazing views of the city. In every place, you'll learn not only about its history, but also useful phrases and vocabulary in Spanish related to them: fruit, vegetables and prices in the market, description for the sculpture and directions / adverbs of place for the terrace. It's a great opportunity to learn basic Spanish while immersed in this city.
• Mercat De Sant Antoni, Carrer del Comte d'Urgell, 1, 08011 Barcelona Spain
• Cat, Fernando Botero, Rambla del Raval, s/n Esta ubicado en unos jardines publicos, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Departure Point :Language Surfing, C/ d'Entença, 34, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.